Eat and Drink for a Good Cause at the Florida Food & Brews Festival
Living up to its name as “A Tasting Event for Everyone,” the Florida Food and Brews Festival really packs it in when it comes to fabulous food and bountiful brews.
Popping up in Pinellas Park on Saturday, Feb. 1, the one-day Florida Food & Brews Festival offers live music, wiener dog racers, games, shopping, and so much more. Parking is free and so are kids ages 12 and under. So mom and dad (yes, we’re talking to you!) can enjoy all the savory things without breaking the bank. The family-friendly fest even caters to those with food allergies and diet preferences with gluten-free and vegan options available for just $3 per sample.
Sounds good, right? Well, we haven’t even gotten to the best part yet. So much of this — the beer and wine sales, voting, and wiener dog races — benefits a local charity or organization: proceeds from alcohol sales fund CASA, REST, and Florida Dream Center; food voting ($1/vote) funds UNA Tampa Bay causes; donated spaces throughout the event are secured for select nonprofits; pet contests support local animal shelters and rescues; and beer voting ($1/vote) funds Florida Brewer’s Guild advocacy programs.
We may be wrong, but eating and drinking for a good cause just makes everything taste better. Grab your tickets before January 31st to lock in the early bird pricing at www.foodbrewsfestival.com/ticket.
● Find the fest at England Brothers Park on Saturday, Feb. 1, 11am-5pm
● Early bird pricing for general admission is just $5 until Jan. 31
● Grab a sampler ticket for $20 (includes admission, one sample per category, and the chance to vote for popular vote winner)
● Kids 12 & under free
● Food & brewery competitions
● Gluten-free and vegan options are available
● Everything is just $3 per sample